Welcome to the North American Flight Control (NAFC) jobs page. Here, you can find different job opportunities at airlines around the United States. We have posted additional sections for crew scheduling and operations management opportunities as well!
If you're an airline recruiter, please reach out to us with your job opportunity and we'd be happy to post it. You can contact us here!
Essential Job Functions:
Essential Job Functions:
Authorizes, regulates and controls flights according to government and company regulations to expedite and ensure safety of flights.
Primary Job Duties
Want to join one of the fastest-growing charter airline companies in the industry? We specialize in ACMI and wet-lease charters for VIP, professional sports, entertainment passengers, and more. GlobalX also is expected to begin cargo operations in early 2022. Our Fleet currently has six (6) stunning AIRBUS A320/1 aircraft and is expected to have fifteen planes by December of 2022. Joining the GlobalX team means you get to work with some of the most experienced professionals in the airline industry, providing the opportunity to learn and grow in your career. Why join the GlobalX Team?Competitive Pay, Health Insurance paid entirely by the company, vision, dental, Health Savings Account, vacation, sick time, and supplemental benefits. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for operational control of Frontier Airlines flights and jointly responsible with Captain for the preflight planning, delay and dispatch release of flights in compliance with Title 14 CFR, Part 121 and Frontier Operations Specifications.
Crew scheduling plays an important role within an airline control center! Crew schedulers are integral to the airlines daily successes by sourcing crewmembers as irregularities impact the daily operation.
Looking for a fast-paced job with great benefits? As a Crew Scheduler you will work in a fast-paced environment full of variety that also requires critical thinking and multi-tasking skills. The result is a rewarding opportunity to learn many different facets of the SkyWest operation.
As a Crew Scheduler, you'll also enjoy:
Looking to beef up your resume with a leadership or Operations Management opportunities? Check out these jobs!
1) Conducts yearly performance evaluations on all non-management personnel.
2) Tracks and analyzes employee behavioral and performance issues. Evaluates and issue appropriate employee corrective actions and discipline.
3) Works directly with the Dispatcher Labor Committee to address work group concerns.
4) Establishes and maintains a direct working relationship with the HR Department in relation to issues concerning
5) Maintains SOC personnel records.
6) Acts as point of contact for Mesa Airlines' Drug and Alcohol Testing Program.
7) On-call duties as assigned by the Senior Director SOC.
8) Performs all other duties as assigned by the Senior Director SOC.
9) Plan, track, and coordinate short and long-term department staffing requirements with the Senior Director SOC.
10) Create and administer department staffing bids in accordance with current department and company policies.
11) Coordinates hiring process including recruitment, posting, interviewing, selection, and processing of new department
12) Oversees department schedules to ensure compliance with FAA and company duty/rest requirements, including performing audits of employee schedules.
13) Serves as a point of contact for employees to address questions and/or concerns relating to department or company issues.
14) Conducts department audits as directed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities, Outcomes, and Performance Measures
The Aviation Safety Inspector (Aircraft Dispatch) ensures that the individuals and organizations continuously meet the standards prescribed by and applicable to Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 CFR), agency orders and directives and ensures compliance in all aspects of dispatch and operational control-related issues through the use of a planned surveillance and inspection program on a continuing basis.
What Will You Be Doing?
Reports directly to the Manager of Dispatch and is responsible for supervising and coordinating flight dispatch and central load planning operations on a shift basis to ensure safe, compliant, efficient, and reliable airline operations. Serves as an authority on Dispatch and Load Planning functions when making operational decisions and ensures constant and consistent communications across operational groups within System Operations Control (SOC).
We're excited to also share Part 135 job opportunities! Under Part 135, based on federal regulations you won't be utilizing your aircraft dispatcher certificate, however many Part 135 operators desire candidates that do have a FAA Aircraft Dispatcher Certificate.
● Ensure that daily flight operations follow all applicable FARs, Operations Specifications, company policies and procedures.
● Understand and apply aircraft performance and limitations, crew duty limits, airport operations, and company operations manual requirements and restrictions to make appropriate recommendations of optimal airports and timings to sales and flight crew
● Be knowledgeable and compliant with all standards set forth in Erin Air’s General Operations Manual, Opspecs, and all FAA regulatory requirements.
● Assist sales and flight crews with feasibility analysis of new and special use airports
● Review flight bookings and crew assignments to ensure compliance and support quality improvement
● Scheduling flight crew to ensure compliance with company and FAA regulations regarding currency, flight and duty times, including balancing workloads, facilitating a safe operating environment through fatigue management techniques and encouraging a healthy work/life balance
● Oversee weather, airspace, event notifications and operational alerts
● Coordinate with international handlers, government agencies, and officials to obtain overflight/landing permits and slots in accordance with airport operations and regulations
● Monitor phones, JetInsight, and shared electronic communication to ensure timely accomplishment of required tasks
Copyright © 2020-2023 North American Flight Control LLC.- All Rights Reserved.
Minneapolis, Minnesota - A Proudly Minnesota Based Company
Save $900 during our anniversary sale, celebrating one year of awesomeness! Financing Available!